1. What  are the Admission Requirements for Vocational Training?

Admission requirements vary by program, but most programs require secondary  level English, French and Math. It is advisable students have IELTS Academic Score of 6/6.5 overall and French (DELF A1, A2).

-Candidate should be at least 18 years of age and have successfully completed a Secondary School.

-Equivalency Test (10+2).

-Candidate must obtain C.A.Q (a comparative evaluation of studies done outside Quebec).

-Candidate must successfully complete an English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS-Academic).



Scanned and Notary Attested Diploma Certificates

(Grade 10, 11, 12 and Degrees [if available])

- Scanned and Notary Attested Passport Copy with picture ID

- Candidate Photos (3 Copies)



-Student will get a formal conformation and fees vouchers, issued by EMSB.

-Upon receiving the offer letter, student has to pay fees (Can pay yearly or semester wise)

-Student can apply for a valid study permit.


2. Do I need a study permit to study in Canada?


Most students need a study permit to study in Canada, but there are some exceptions.


3. What are the Conditions of the work permit?


Normally the study permit is issued for the duration of study Period  plus 90 days. The work permit will  also follow the same rule: duration of study, plus 90 days. Students who have completed  Courses ( degree, diploma or certificate)  who are within the 90-day period allowed for transition to post-graduation employment will still be considered  provided they are in possession of a valid study permit and a valid off-campus work permit. Students who have completed their studies and have submitted an application for a Post- Graduation Work Permit,  are in possession of a valid study permit and a valid Off-Campus Work Permit, can continue to work off-campus until a decision on their application has been received. Some students have short-term study or work permits that must be renewed every year. In order to participate in the program, these students would need to apply for a renewal of the work permit each time.


4. What will be  working hours  for Students?


Once  Work permit approved, students will be allowed to work up to 20 hours a week during the regular academic year, as long as they are registered as full-time students; and full-time during scheduled breaks


OUR PROMISE Our dedication to offering one of the best means of education, in a way that securely sets up an individuals career is the reason why we do what we do. We believe that anyone's goal for a career can be met with hardwork and dedication, all we do at Logos, is offer you a pathway to make that a reality.



Our Vision







Email Us







Phone: 905 499 4621




1332 Khalsa Dr

Suit 11B, Mississauga,

ON, L5N 6T3


Copyright © 2012 Logos Worldwide. All rights reserved. | Designed by iNOVACA